*COVID-19 Update: We are shipping orders as usual! The US Postal Service has stopped shipping internationally to several countries (see list here) Please check and make sure your country is still receiving US Mail, we are unable to send orders to locations on the restricted list. Priority Mail may take an additional 1-2 days in transit during this time*
Order Processing Times
- In-stock items are processed within 3-5 Business Days.
- Pre-Order Items are processed in the time frame stated in the item listing.
- All US Orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail, unless otherwise stated in the listing. Domestic Delivery times are between 2-5 Business Days, we ship from the Pacific Northwest.
- Orders will include a tracking number that can tell you the location of your package.
- Its possible to upgrade to Express Shipping Options, please send us an email if you require a faster shipping method.
- International Orders ship with USPS International First Class Mail.
Delivery Times are within 7-15 business days depending on the destination
- You are responsible for any customs charges, but we can mark
items as a “Gift" if you let us know.
- Any issues arising after asking us to mark an item as a "Gift" for customs, including missing or un-deliverable packages, are the responsibility of the buyer. We cannot replace such orders.
Returns & Exchanges
- As a small artisan company, we sadly cannot accept returns, exchanges or cancellations.
- We cannot replace items that have gone missing or undelivered due to incorrectly entered shipping addresses. Please check your delivery information carefully when placing your order.
- If there is any issue with your order, please let us know right away. Our team values your satisfaction with our products above all! If we
have somehow made a mistake with your order or if something has been damaged during shipping, we will fix it immediately
at no additional cost.
A note about Laser-cut Items
Our moths and butterflies are created with a laser-cutter, which uses a focused beam of light to burn through the paper,
creating one of the most precise cuts possible. This means that sometimes laser-cut pieces may have a faint smoky smell for a few
days (especially right after they're removed from their packaging). If you are extremely sensitive of allergic to smoke, laser-cut
items may not be right for you. We do
not offer refunds for slight laser burn marks, or print variations, as
these are an inherent part of this manufacturing process.