The ‘Jewels of the East’ Collection includes 1 of each of these species, for a total of 13 unique butterflies of of bright colors and varying sizes.
- Green Oakblue (Arhopala eumolphus) 2.1” wide
- Kaiser-i-Hind (Teinopalpus imperialis) 5” wide
- Sea Green Swallowtail (Papilio lorquinianus) 3.4” wide
- Fluffy Tit (Zeltus amasa) 2.5” wide
- Blue Emperor (Papilio ulysses) 4.2” wide
- Blue Pansy (Junonia orithya) 3.3” wide
- Malay Lacewing (Cethosia hypsea) 4.5” wide
- Blue Clipper (Parthenos sylvia) 4.6” wide
- Lesser Purple Emperor (Apatura ilia) 3.75” wide
- Orange Gull (Cepora judith) 3.1” wide
- Asian swallowtail (Papilio xuxthus) 4.5” wide
- Great Mormon (Papilio memnon) 5.1” wide
- Jewel of Borneo(Milionia fulgida) 3.25” wide
These paper butterflies are printed double-sided on heavy-weight shimmer paper, and are expertly lasercut with a precise level of detail. They are based on real specimens from across Asia, and accurately depict their size and color as closely as possible. The butterflies are packaged in a beautiful booklet inspired by vintage botanical illustrations, to help protect or display these bright creatures as you work with them.